Onsite Massage for Corporate Offices and Special Events
We Create A Stress Down Energy Up Serenity Space In Your Workplace Or At Your Special Events.
We provide back and foot massages, hands & scalp massages, aromatherapy, manicure, and music if needed.
Massage is one of the most effective ways to lower medical costs related to repetitive stress injuries and boost employee morale in the workplace.
We also cater for parties, retreats, Health Fairs, meetings, conferences, trade shows and more.
Enrich the culture of your work environment with some easy stress management solutions:
Zening will work with your company to bring in wellness and lifestyle enhancements that will excite and invigorate your employees and endear your customers and community to your brand.
How about a Zening Spa Day
We will do the heavy lifting you will only have to provide the space in your office and inform your employees. On the day of the event, we will provide Massage Therapists, Cosmetic professionals, Aromatherapists relaxing music. We will also invite the participation of other wellness and medical oriented professionals if you desire.
A simple, rewarding Staff Massage Day
We will provide Massage Therapists and music and may invite the participation of other wellness and medical professionals if you desire. You will just have to provide the space and inform your employees of the event.
The Zening Menu Of Wellness Services
A+ Quality Seated Massage; Foot Massage & Reflexology; Hand & Scalp Massage Aromatherapy And Manicure. Music Will Be Provided If Needed.
Basic Terms & Conditions
- We may be hired for a minimum of two hours for an event
- The number of therapists needed is determined by the number of people to be served and the length of time for each person: 10, 15, 20, 25 minutes.
- The basic hourly rate is $125 per therapist. The rate may be more or less depending on the location and the number of service hours.
- Advance notice, 48 hours or more, is best for these services.
- A 24-hour cancellation policy is in effect except a different arrangement is previously agreed by both parties.
- A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required at the time that an event appointment is made, the balance is due on completion of the job.